Monday, February 27, 2012
Though I've been tweeting my hectic housekeeping tips for months, yeah I know you haven't seen them, I'm new to the blogosphere. I'm creating this space to laugh, to vent, and to be truthful. Some truths you may never know like who I am, where I live, how old my children are. I keep my identity hidden not just for safety, because face it, there are quacks, crazies, and axe murderers trolling the Internet, but also it gives me the freedom to be truthful about how I feel. I can be honest that I'm bitter that I'm currently the unwilling breadwinner in my household, I can speak freely about my strange neighbors, obnoxious co workers and meddling mother in law. Really, what's more intesting, the names ages and pictures of my nearest and dearest or stories of the many people and events that piss me off and mold me into the sarcastic spitfire I am becoming?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment