Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
I came on tonight ready to delete my account. I'm not finding the time or inspiration lately to keep this blog going.I have other ideas for blogs and am ready to attempt them. Blogs that might get a bigger audience. Blogs that I may be able to reveal my true identity without fear of getting my ass kicked. So I came here ready. I went to the delete page, I hovered my finger over the delete all content button, and then, I froze. Delete all content? What about everything I wrote? What if I need that someday? What if my dead end daily grind existence one day has a chance of taking a new turn and I can truly become a writer? Wouldn't I need these few, little viewed articles for my portfolio? Doesn't some evidence of Tammy need to remain in existence? These entries suddenly began to feel like fledglings I couldn't allow to fly from the nest. And suddenly here I am, the Internet blogger version of a hoarder. I think perhaps I'll hold on until I can print these out, or someone discovers them, or I suddenly am inspired and understand exactly who I want to be over here. Until then I bid you adieu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment